Ma5da UK.

Filmer från race, banträffar och annat miatarelaterat
Forum rules
• En film i varje tråd. Undantag gäller filmer från tävlingar/banträffar där samtliga filmer från samma förare får länkas från tråden.
• Trådens rubrik skall beskriva filmen.
• Förarens namn ska anges först i rubriken.
gokarting.nu
Medlem MX-5 Racing Club

Ma5da UK.

Post by gokarting.nu »

Snubben kör inte speciellt snyggt mot dom andra.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fahadhm

MEN KOLLA KAMERASETUPEN!!!!!!!!
JÖSSES!!!!!

Mer data än rymdfärjor.

Ser billigt ut.....not.
Andreas Halbig NB -98
Mer känd som
--Mattafaran-- edit: bilen känd som Mattafaran alltså.... Föraren känd som : Mr Spam.
Sponsor av: Vi som fattat att BoråsBildemontering skiter i sina kunder. Lurendrejerifirma!
Lejban
Medlem MX-5 Racing Club

Re: Ma5da UK.

Post by Lejban »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSz5wdyHIjg&fmt=22

Han kör inte så snyggt, väldigt egoistiskt. Men en sak som slår mig är att bilarna verka väldigt jämna.
Tobias Bollmark
http://www.r-dack.se
TPR
Medlem MX-5 Racing Club

Post by TPR »

Lite jobbigt att filmen bakifrån är spegelvänd.
Kunde inte förstå varför de försökte bromsa sig om på utsidan in i kurvan.

De har ett betydligt striktare reglemente så bilarna är mer jämlika, på gott och ont.
Thomas Pihl
Ej Miatalös längre!!! Grön -99 inhandlad!
Miatamannen
Spanjoren

Post by Miatamannen »

Nu har ju jag ingen erfarenhet av riktig racing med min bil och kanske inte kan terminologin.
Men att säga att han kör "egoistiskt" förstår inte jag, motorsport är väl inte känd som en lagsport? :?:
Bilarna är jämna men jag tror han skulle vinna några tiondelar på att växla snabbare, som det var nu så kunde man ju gå och fika mellan 3.an och 4:ans växel :think2:
Janne Bergman-Bengtsson - Sjöbo
FD Sekreterare MX-5 Racing Club

1:a plats Sprint Cup 2011 gatdäck :win:
4:e plats Sprint Cup 2012 gatdäck
3:e plats Sprint Cup 2014 gatdäck :win:
4:e plats Sprint Cup 2015 gatdäck, (Priade Spanien)
2:a plats Sprint Cup 2016 gatdäck :win:
4:e plats Sprint Cup 2017 gatdäck
12:e plats Sprint Cup 2018 gatdäck, körde 1 race
5:e plats Sprint Cup 2019 gatdäck
4:e plats Sprint Cup 2020 gatdäck
6:e plats Sprint Cup 2021 gatdäck
MaxxUK

Post by MaxxUK »

Hej från Storbritannien
Ledsen I dont tala svenska

(google translation)

I'm the guy who captured the videos above so thouhght i'd say hello and provide some info. The system is VIDEO4 from Race Technology and is mated to the same companies data-logger, the DL1. We capture video and data together in synch and post process to create the overlay. It can be done in real time but offers more flexibility this way.

I've spent much of the day viewing videos posted in this forum and it's great to see wuch a thriving MX5 race and track community in your country. You also have some fabulous tracks.

I am also driver coach to Fahad and we use the videos for improving technique and learning from his race. I probably have all Fahads videos and many more from other cars, tracks, race series on my Youtube channel.

We both just did a 3 race Championship at Silverstone which is great vewing, I also did the 24hr race that ran over the same weekend .. not in an MX5 (althouhg there were 2 x Mk3 MX5s in the race) but in a Civic Tytpe-R.

As it's a video forum and MX% related I should really post a video link. Here is one from a couple of years ago. I accepted a drive at Croft Circuit in the UK (great circuit). 3 races and I crashed out in 2 of them, not my fault in eaither. Here is the worst of the 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7YvCU1J2c

It's the same cameras setup but was still in beta at that stage. I know the company well and was doing some real life testing for them.

Maxx
(Malcolm Edeson)
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Hello UK!

Tremendous to have you here on the forum! Thanks for your info about the camera-setup. Really cool thing, and I imagine very helpfull in driving-skill development.

You seem to have quite a massive grid and astonishing circuits yourself. Looks like a perfect mix of fun and fear! :lol:

Please, keep posting now and again. It would be a treat to follow you guys in your further successes!
Jonas Bernhardt
MaxxUK

Post by MaxxUK »

Jonas,

Thank You for the warm welcome.It's great to find another very active MX5 racing forum, even though I have to rely on google translate to read what you guys are saying :)

Our season is finished now in the UK but hopefully we will be bringing you action from the Middle-East V8 Supercars over the winter, not that dissimilar to the MX5, front engines rear wheel drive, just a little bit more power :)

Fahad himself will hopefully be driving.

BTW, The UK MX5 Racing TV program is available to watch online, it's a rather small image but you can find all the seasons races at the link below. The race that is linked is Cadwell Park, Fahad favorite and a great track with lots of undulation.

http://www.streamingvideoprovider.co.uk ... _bg_flash=

Malcolm
Fredrik Henriksson

Post by Fredrik Henriksson »

Hi Malcolm!

And Welcome!

Google translation works amazingly well. I bought some parts from a guy in japan a couple of years ago and that would not have been possible if not for Mr Google. :mrgreen:

Hope you keep visiting our site. Be sure that many of us follow you guys and other MX-5 Racing in the UK! :) 8)

/Fredrik
Varvtider 2008: Falkenberg: 54,3 | Kinnekulle: 1.04,6 | Knutstorp: 1.12,1 | Mantorp: 1.41,1 | Sturup: 1.14,5
Varvtider 2009: Falkenberg: 53,0 | Kinnekulle: 1.03,7 | Knutstorp: 1.10,5 | Mantorp: --------| Sturup: -------| Anderstorp: 1.57.3
Varvtider 2010: Falkenberg: 52,5 | Kinnekulle: 1.02,4 | Knutstorp: 1.10,2 | Mantorp: --------| Sturup: -------| Anderstorp: -------| Gotland: 1.35,5 :burnout:
CG Leijonhufvud

Post by CG Leijonhufvud »

Hi Malcom!
Nice to have you with us on our forum, from time to another we also have friends from Holland with us. We are certainly interested in sharing experience from your series. At moment we are around 20 who more or less regularly races. Your series with straight regulation (all the same equipped cars) are interesting to follow, we will se in future how we proceed I Sweden…
CG Leijonhufvud